TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw to win a pair of Vans ComfyCush Old Skool sneakers. The prize draw is published and promoted by Hansen Technologies CDE Limited (“Hansen”), whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, Harlequin House, 7 High Street, Teddington, England, TW11 8EE. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. Hansen staff members are excluded from the draw. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. The prize draw is free to enter.
2. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
3. Contestants may enter the prize draw by scanning the QR code at the Hansen stand at DTW and entering the required personal details before 1:30pm Copenhagen time on 22 September 2022. Any entries after this time will not be included in the draw. Hansen will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
4. The prize will be one pair of Vans ComfyCush Old Skool Sneakers. The sneakers are only available up to size 13 US. If a winner requires a larger size, then Hansen accepts no responsibility to provide such size. Hansen’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
5. The winner will be drawn at random on or before 28 September 2022. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
6. The decision of Hansen regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
7. The winner will be notified by 30 September 2022 via the email provided in the winner’s entry. If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of their win within 14 days of such email, they will lose their right to the prize.
8. Please allow at least 60 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement. Hansen accepts no liability for incorrectly shipped or damaged items, delays in shipping or fulfilment or any conditions that prevent the prize from being shipped. If the prize cannot be shipped to the winner for reasons beyond Hansen’s control, no prize shall be awarded.
11. Hansen does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Hansen does not provide any form of warranty in respect of the prize.
12. Hansen reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.