Hansen CPQ Installation and Administration
This course provides a hands-on opportunity to walk through an end to end Hansen CPQ installation with the guidance of an expert.
You will learn best practices in relation to both installing and upgrading your application, avoiding costly and time-consuming pitfalls such as overwriting customizations which have been made for your implementation.
Those who will be responsible for installing, upgrading and maintaining the Hansen CPQ application in your company.
- Completed the Hansen CPQ Overview and Hansen Catalog Overview.
- Familiarity with json file structures.
- Working knowledge of chosen identity provider.
- Previous experience of installing applications using NPM packages.
- Familiarity with IIS and MongoDB is useful but not mandatory.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Prerequisites for installing Hansen CPQ
- Install and configure third party software
- Install, configure and test Hansen CPQ server application
- Configure context provider plugin
- Install, configure and test Hansen CPQ client application
- Perform post installation configuration and basic administration
- Hansen CPQ solution architecture
- Hardware and software pre-requisites
- Installing and configuring third party software
- Building the Hansen CPQ application
- Post-installation configuration and administration
- Hansen CPQ authentication and authorization
- Upgrading Hansen CPQ
On successful completion of your installation and with full course attendance, you obtain Hansen CPQ Installation and Administration Certification.
Qualification – Hansen CPQ Installation Certified
A Hansen CPQ Learning Lab is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.