Hansen on AWS
Are you ready for the transition to cloud-native?
From CSP to DSP
CSPs who have already adopted Hansen’s cloud-native B/OSS applications can now:
- Rapidly design, prototype, and launch new product offerings to customers
- Elastically scale their product lifecycle and order fulfilment applications to match the demand
- Support omnichannel sales with consistent data and configuration-driven innovation agility
- Have access to an experienced and dedicated team to support cloud migration
Partnering with AWS
- Hansen has partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver its B/OSS cloud-native applications, including Catalog, CPQ, OM, Portfolio and Provision
- AWS, a subsidiary of Amazon, is one of the world’s largest on-demand cloud computing platforms and provides the infrastructure to run Hansen’s cloud-native communications suite
- This means, Hansen’s cloud-native solutions are optimised to scale on demand to effortlessly handle the increased volume of data associated with next-generation 5G and IoT products, services, and resources
The emergence of
Next-generation 5G-enabled Internet of Things (IoT) are on the horizon for businesses and consumers alike.
Communication Service Providers (CSPs) can now capitalise on their 5G investments by transforming into Digital Service Providers (DSPs) and expand their market offering beyond mobile and fibre.
To enable this transformation, CSPs need advanced, cloud-native, product lifecycle management and order fulfilment software, providing the capabilities to rapidly create, sell and deliver to market, any next-generation 5G product or service.
DISH launched the first cloud-native 5G network in the US offering service flexibility that cannot be matched using legacy technology utilising Hansen software and cloud-native AWS hosting.
Telefonica Deutschland’s RAITT is likely the biggest and most ambitious Digital Transformation in the CSP world today. The operation has 50M customers and at least 20 consumer brands in the German marketplace. Telefonica chose Hansen and a cloud-native solution to manage this journey successfully.