Hansen for Energy Retailers
From electricity tariffs to customer experience
Hansen for Retail
In the future, distributed generation and new digital technologies will give utility customers the freedom to interact with a choice of competitive energy platforms that enable the exchange of energy, information and a range of additional services. The growing importance of customer centricity and the fact that consumers will expect a more seamless user experience, are reflected in the flurry of recent strategic moves by leading companies across the world.
Hansen Create-Deliver-Engage suite is a software suite for retailers undergoing a transformation to become tomorrow’s next-digital driven experience company.
Power the Next:
Simple recipe for future growth
Energy markets are rapidly moving from a system characterized by large, centralized resources with one-way flows of energy and information, to an advanced grid market with distributed, decentralized, decarbonized resources with two-way flows of energy and resources. At Hansen, we talk about this as the Energy Transition. For energy retailers, Hansen see 4 key areas for business focus captured in the concept of 4 Cs:
- Cost to Serve
Make your enterprise products available on ground and in the cloud. Hansen delivery models strive for small, frequent upgrades to lower risk and TCO.
- Create new product and services
Hansen offers services and resources that manage products from cradle to end of life.
- Customer experience
Hansen empowers end customers with account information and self-service tools, allowing Retailers to promote customer choice.
- Channels and partnerships
Hansen provides standard integration options to consolidate interaction between the many disparate, mission-critical systems. Modernized integrations are paramount to assuring harmony among a portfolio of purpose focused, best-of-breed applications.
Hansen for ENERGY Retailers
In this Solution brief you will learn about:
- The concept of 4 Cs — A description of what Cost to Serve, Creating new product and services, Customer experience and Channels and partnerships contributes to Retailers future business strategy
- Research — Examples of research underpinning the importance of digital service offerings and of using billing capabilities as a business strategy enabler.
- Guidelines for a competitive retailer — Hansen guideline approach comes from working with leading retailers worldwide. Most of our hundreds of retailer clients compete in deregulated markets.