Hansen OM Certified Configurator
This course provides you with hands-on training for the Hansen OM Design Time interface. By the end of the course, you will be able to navigate through the design time application to perform important configuration tasks such as importing product specifications; and managing releases, work-groups, fulfilment systems and tasks, user tasks, sub-processes, assessment processes and fulfilment processes.
You will learn how to navigate through the Hansen OM Design Time user interface and gain confidence in performing the functions it supports. This will allow you to configure your Hansen OM application to suit the requirements of your business.
The course is aimed at the operations team, who will be responsible for configuring the Hansen OM system to suit the requirements of your business.
Typical roles include:
- Business Analyst
- Fulfillment Designer
- Solution Architect
- System Integrator
- Implementation Partner
The following prerequisites are considered mandatory for this course:
- Completion of Hansen OM Product Overview
- Hansen OM Fundamentals and End User Certification
- Good understanding of BPMN process modelling
- Experience working with Linux file structures and commands
- Familiarity with editing and reading JSON files
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Explain business process modelling concepts from an industry perspective.
- Build your own order processes using the Hansen OM design-time interface.
- Create user tasks and define fulfillment systems to interact with external systems.
- Create and manage assessment and fulfillment plans.
Business Process Modelling Concepts
Hansen OM Modelling Concepts
Hansen OM Design Time UI
Importing Product Specifications
Managing Fulfillment Systems
Managing Fulfillment Tasks
Managing User Tasks
Managing Assessment processes
The course concludes with an online exam, which tests both theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen OM. On successful completion of the exam and full course attendance, you will become a certified Hansen OM Configurator.
A Hansen OM training environment is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.