COMMUNITY SOLAR RISING: PART 5
OPERATIONAL COMPLEXITIES OF COMMUNITY SOLAR
A Hansen POV PAPER
Community Solar RIsing: part 5
OF COMMUNITY SOLAR
In Community Solar Rising Part 5, Michael Cofer, Vice-President of Delivery at Hansen Technologies, unpacks process complexity in the wake of a customer acquisition, and how the solar farm is ready to move forward in servicing its customers.
Michael Cofer has spent most of his career focusing on operational process improvements, automation, and increasing efficiency and quality across an organization. He outlines the impact of post-acquisition processes that influence the customer experience during the time they are on the solar farm.
READ THIS POV PAPER TO LEARN ABOUT:
- Managing your customer base and the associated churn
- Processing various utility allocation files
- Reconciling utility credits versus original allocation, and applying them to customer bills accordingly
- Collecting customer payments
- Managing the customer experience