The Hansen Service Desk is an IT support service that minimises client disruption and restores end-user functionality as quickly as possible. Tailored to local needs, Hansen offers easy access to the service desk, skilled agents, shared tools and documentation, defined processes and procedures and closely monitored performance management.
Key Service Desk Elements
Hansen Service Desk provides essential capabilities to augment existing or newly-developed enterprise IT support capabilities, including:
- User accessibility – A single Service Desk providing an efficient method for handling all end-user incidents and requests related to agreed services
- Incident resolution – A single point of management ownership throughout the call life cycle eliminating confusion for end-users and support assignment errors to drive down time-to-resolution
- Request fulfilment – Seamless process management, reducing costs and improving user satisfaction.
- Education – Growth in end-user knowledge and improved productivity
- Service satisfaction – Service level reporting linked to continuous improvement programs