Hansen OM Overview
This course offers you an overview of Hansen Order Management (Hansen OM) including runtime and design-time features.
You will gain an understanding of how Hansen OM fits into your company’s ecosystem and the benefits a catalog-driven approach to order management delivers. An introductory walk-through of the platform will reinforce your understanding of the application and its overall architecture, allowing you to make informed decisions regarding your implementation program.
This course is intended for all those who will be working within Hansen OM, as well as enterprise executives and managers with a vested interest in understanding how, where, and by whom the Hansen OM application will be used and the implications it has for the organization.
Typical attendees include:
- Executive sponsors
- Management stakeholders
- Project Team
- Order Management Team
As this is an introductory course, there are no prerequisites or certifications.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the key product features of Hansen OM and how these will improve your current processes.
- Identify the various roles and responsibilities involved in the Hansen OM implementation.
- Describe the key Hansen OM architectural components and use this knowledge to make informed decisions regarding integration with your external systems.
- Explore Hansen OM features and functionalities.
- Introduction to Hansen Order Management (Hansen OM) runtime UI
- Order processing flow
- Introduction to Assessment and Fulfilment Process
- Hansen OM Solution walkthrough
- Managing Roles
- User Task Management
- Fallout Management
- Hansen OM public API
This course may be provided either as an instructor-led course or online interactive course. No hands-on trainee lab is required.