Hansen OM Fundamentals
This course provides you with hands-on experience of important run-time functions including order handling, order tracking, order cancellation, order supplementing, forcing an order to close, user task management and fallout management.
You will learn how to navigate the various tabs within the run-time application and gain confidence in performing the functions supported by the run-time interface. Your ability to perform these day-to-day tasks and effectively manage orders will improve your company’s order processing speed and reduce order fallout.
This course is designed for those who are responsible for day-to-day fulfilment operations, including user task management and fallout management teams.
Typical roles include:
- Fulfilment Operators
- Fallout Operators
- Fulfilment Managers
- Fallout Managers
- Operations Team
- Project Implementation Team
It is expected that you will have completed the Hansen Order Management Overview before you attend this course.
Some familiarity with Hansen Catalog, XML files, BPMN modelling and the order processes within your company will also be useful.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to perform the following:
- Navigate the Hansen OM run-time user interface.
- Identify the key functions performed within the run-time interface.
- Identify the different actors who use the run-time user interface and their roles within the application.
- Manage the entire order life cycle, including supplemental orders and fallout management.
- Purpose and scope of the Hansen OM run-time user interface.
- Run-time user interface users.
- Run-time user interface actions on orders.
- Run-time user interface actions on user tasks.
- Task demonstrations and practical exercises
The course concludes with an online exam, which tests both theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen OM. On successful completion of the exam and full course attendance, you gain Hansen Order Management Fundamentals and End User Certification.
Qualification – Hansen Order Management Fundamentals Certified
This certification is a mandatory pre-requisite for the following course:
Hansen Order Management Configuration Certification
This course is delivered as an instructor-led course or online interactive course. A Hansen OM Learning Lab is provided by Hansen for the duration of this training.