Hansen OM Certified Developer
This course provides you with hands-on training for SOI adapter development using the technical integration framework provided by Hansen OM. By the end of the course, you will understand the mechanism to create SOI adapters, the different types of adapters available, service task creation, plugin creation, notification and logging mechanisms.
You will learn how to configure and extend your Hansen OM system to integrate with third party systems, reducing the need for manual intervention from your employees and improving the accuracy and efficiency of your order process.
This course is aimed at developers with experience of integrating applications with third party systems.
Typical attendees include:
- Implementation Partners
- System Integrators
The following prerequisites are considered mandatory for this course:
- Hansen OM Product Overview
- Familiarity with the Hansen OM design-time interface
- Good working knowledge of Java and ability to set up the Java environment
- Experience of Apache Camel
- Linux CLI skills
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Set up the Order Management Development Environment
- Develop Service Tasks
- Outline the SOI-IS Framework which will be used to develop Fulfillment System Adapters
- Explain the purpose and the key elements of the Event Store and Services
- Identify the plugins that can be used in an implementation
- Explain Notification Listeners
- Describe the logging mechanism
Fulfillment System Adapters
Event Store and Services
The course concludes with an online exam, which tests both theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen OM. On successful completion of the exam and full course attendance, you gain Hansen OM Developer Certification.
A Hansen OM training environment is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.