Hansen OM Developer Certification
This course provides you with hands-on training for development using the technical integration framework provided by Hansen OM.
You will learn how to configure and extend your Hansen OM system to integrate with third party systems, reducing the need for manual intervention from your employees and improving the accuracy and efficiency of your order process.
This course is aimed at developers with experience of integrating applications with third party systems.
Typical attendees include:
- Implementation Partners
- System Integrators
The following prerequisites are considered mandatory for this course:
- Hansen OM Overview
- Familiarity with the Hansen OM design-time interface
- Good working knowledge of Java and ability to set up the Java environment
- Experience of Apache Camel
- Linux CLI skills
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Set up the Order Management Development Environment
- Outline the SOI-IS Framework
- Develop and deploy Fulfilment System Adapters
- Explain the purpose and the key elements of the Event Store and Services
- Identify the plugins that can be used in an implementation
- Develop plugins for multiple scenarios
- Use remote debugging and configure logs to support troubleshooting.
- Development environment
- SOI-IS Framework
- Fulfillment System Adapters
- Event Store and Services
The course concludes with an online exam, which tests both theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen OM. On successful completion of the exam and full course attendance, you gain Hansen Order Management Developer Certification.
Qualification – Hansen Order Management Developer Certified
This course is delivered as an instructor-led course or online interactive course. A Hansen OM Learning Lab is provided by Hansen for the duration of this training.