Hansen CPQ Fundamentals
This course provides you with hands-on experience of the Hansen CPQ application. By the end of the course, you should be comfortable navigating through the application as well as creating and editing quotes, managing customer portfolios and updating live orders.
By gaining a detailed understanding of the quotation, order enrichment and submission process within Hansen CPQ you will be able to provide faster, more accurate quotes and subsequent orders for your customers, with reduced order fallout.
Typical roles include:
- Sales team
- Customer services team
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Manager
- Project Manager
- Developers and Integration Specialists
Completion of the Hansen CPQ Overview is mandatory before attending this course.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to complete the following:
- Create and configure quotes for both new and existing customers, including the use of upselling and cross-selling tools.
- Review a quote and perform order enrichment.
- Review and submit the order and review Order state model.
- Review and update customer portfolios including upgrades, downgrades and disconnections.
- Locate and amend existing live orders.
- Logging in and selecting customers
- Navigating the workspaces
- Selecting products and understanding Hansen CPQ offer filters
- Creating, configuring, reviewing quotes
- Pricing and discounts
- Entity Links
- Guided selling suggestions
- Converting quotes to orders
- Enriching and submitting orders
- Amending existing quotes
- Supplemental quotes and orders
- The order state model and amending orders
- Reviewing and updating the customer portfolio.
The course concludes with an online exam, which tests both theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen CPQ. On successful completion of the exam and full course attendance, you gain Hansen CPQ Fundamentals Certification.
Qualification – Hansen CPQ Fundamentals Certified
A Hansen CPQ Learning Lab is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.