Hansen CPQ End User (Microsoft Dynamics)
This course provides you with hands on experience of the Hansen CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics application. By the end of the course, you should be comfortable creating and editing opportunities and quotes in Microsoft Dynamics, managing customer assets and updating live orders.
By gaining understanding of the quotation, order enrichment and submission process within Hansen CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics, you will be able to provide faster, more accurate quotes and subsequent orders for your customers, with reduced order fallout.
Typical roles include:
- Sales Team
- Customer Services Team
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Manager
- Project Manager
It is mandatory that you have completed CPQ Fundamentals before starting this course. It is also expected that you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics from the CRM perspective.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to do the following:
- Create and configure opportunities and quotes for both new and existing customers, including the use of up-selling and cross-selling tools.
- Review and amend quotes, then convert quotes to orders.
- Perform order enrichment, review and submit orders using Hansen CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Amend quotes and orders
- Review and amend customer assets, including upgrades, downgrades and disconnections.
- Navigating the Microsoft Dynamics and CPQ interfaces
- Creating opportunities and quotes using Hansen CPQ for Microsoft Dynamics
- Selecting products and understanding Hansen CPQ offer filters
- Creating, configuring, reviewing quotes
- Converting quotes to orders
- Enriching and submitting orders
- Amending existing quotes and live orders
- Reviewing and updating customer assets
A Hansen CPQ Learning Lab is used as a demonstration on this course.