Hansen CPQ Developer
You will begin with a detailed understanding of the Hansen CPQ solution architecture before delving into hands-on development of both the CPQ client and server. On completion you should be comfortable configuring, extending and testing the functionality of your Hansen CPQ implementation.
The benefits of taking this course include gaining an in-depth understanding of Hansen CPQ and hands-on experience with both client and server development. This allows you to develop the interface, underlying functionality and integration with external systems to better suit your company’s ecosystem.
Typical roles include software engineers, implementation partners and project managers.
You should have the following certifications before attending this course:
- Hansen Catalog Overview
- Hansen CPQ Fundamentals Certification
You are expected to have experience working with the following technologies:
- Configuration using json files
- AngularJS and Node.js
- HTML and CSS
- Testing using Chai, Nock and Mocha are useful but not essential
Those who have undertaken this course are able to complete the following tasks:
- Outline the key components of the Hansen CPQ application architecture
- Explain the options and levels of development and sources of support
- Customise error message customisation and localise Hansen CPQ
- Customise the CPQ User Interface using Angular templates and CSS
- Edit client configuration files
- Work with Hansen CPQ APIs, response translations and internal errors
- Configure listening events
- Identify the Key Hansen CPQ plugins
- Customise and test plugins
- Configure CPQ to integrate with Order Management, CRMs and Hansen Inventory.
Hansen CPQ application architecture
Options and levels of development and sources of support
Error message customisation and localisation
User Interface customisation using Angular templates and CSS
Editing client configuration files
Working with Hansen CPQ APIs, response translations and internal errors
Configuring listening events
Key Hansen CPQ plugins, customisation and testing
Integration with Order Management, CRMs and Hansen Inventory.
The course concludes with an online exam that tests both your theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen CPQ development.
On successful completion of the exam, and with full course attendance, you obtain Hansen CPQ Developer Certification.
A Hansen CPQ training environment is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.