Hansen CPQ Deployment
This course provides a hands on opportunity to perform deployment of Hansen CPQ on AWS Cloud Native Kubernetes cluster.
You will learn best practices in relation to both deploying and upgrading your application avoiding costly and time-consuming pitfalls such as overwriting customizations which have been made on your implementation.
Those who will be responsible for deploying and performing ci/cd and maintaining the Hansen CPQ application in your company.
- Understanding of how to use Hansen CPQ.
- Understanding of Hansen Catalog and Catalog Services.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud Native Components Setup
- MongoDB Atlas.
- AWS Elasticsearch service and Amazon Managed Streaming.
- Amazon MSK.
- Basic understanding of SSL.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Verify and review the pre-requisites for Hansen CPQ Cloud Native Deployment.
- Understand and describe the flow of Cloud Native Deployment process.
- Setup Cognito, API Gateway, Route53 and Ingress Routing.
- Create / Upgrade Authorization DB.
- Configure deployment options and Application Properties.
- Deployment Tools and Services.
- Set up Databases, Cognito, Route 53 and API Gateway.
- Configure deployment options.
- Configure application properties.
- Set up ingress routing and install CPQ.
- Verify Ingress Routing and CPQ Installation.
- Review process of creating and pushing plugin image to ECR.
- Set up Grafana Dashboard.
On successful completion of your CPQ Deployment on AWS Cloud Native Cluster, you will obtain Hansen CPQ Deployment Certification.
Qualification – Hansen CPQ Deployment Certified
A Hansen CPQ Learning Lab is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.