Hansen Catalog Certified Developer
This course provides you with hands-on training for extending the functionality and integration of your Hansen Catalog through the Workflow Designer, APIs and XSLT.
The knowledge you gain from this course will enable you to better integrate your Catalog with downstream systems through APIs and XSLT. You will also be able to amend and extend the product lifecycle process within the Catalog to better fit your company’s requirements.
This course is aimed at developers and system integrators, who have some prior experience with XSLT, APIs, web services and coding.
The following prerequisites are considered mandatory for this course:
- Hansen Fundamentals Certification
- Experience with XSLT coding
- Familiarity with XPath and XML
Experience of working with APIs and web services is also beneficial.
This course is delivered as an instructor-led course or online interactive course. A Hansen Catalog training environment is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.
The course concludes with an online exam which tests your theoretical and practical knowledge of Hansen Catalog Development. Upon successful completion of the exam, and full course attendance, you will gain Hansen Catalog Developer Certification.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Create and amend product lifecycle workflows using the Workflow Designer.
- Transform the Catalog output using XSLT and implement this as part of the Graph publish.
- Describe the purpose and structure of the key Catalog APIs and relevant endpoints.
- Overview of PLM
- Navigating the interface
- Example hooks
- Building, publishing and testing Workflows
- Purpose and properties
- Build and publish an XSLT
- Authentication and authorisation of APIs
- Working with API structures
- Catalog Item structure
- Other API data structures
- API Endpoints
- API Responses
Review and Exam