Hansen Portfolio Overview
The Hansen Portfolio Overview provides a high-level review of the key benefits and features of Hansen Portfolio, including a short demonstration from an end user perspective.
You will gain an understanding of how the Hansen Portfolio fits within your company ecosystem.
An introductory walkthrough of the product will help reinforce your understanding of the application, its architecture and how it can be used to effectively support your downstream and upstream systems, with a focus on Catalog, Quotation and Order Management systems.
This course provides essential background for anyone wishing to plan a Hansen Portfolio implementation, including its integration with other applications.
This course is geared towards enterprise executives and managers with a vested interest in understanding how, where and by whom the Hansen Portfolio solution will be used and the implications it has for the organization and IT structure. However, it also provides an essential introduction to the purpose and structure of the Portfolio and is required for all those who will be using the Hansen Portfolio.
This is an introductory course and there are no pre-requisites.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to complete the following:
- Describe how your company will benefit from using Hansen Portfolio
- Explain the key functions of the Portfolio and the impact these have on your existing processes.
- Outline the Rest ~API-based integration with the other applications in your ecosystem.
- Describe Portfolio architecture design principles.
- Why Hansen Portfolio
- Value for Customers
- Hansen Portfolio Key Capabilities
- How Hansen Portfolio works
- Hansen Portfolio Architecture
This course may be provided either as an instructor-led course or an online interactive course. No hands-on Learning Labs are required.