Hansen Portfolio Developer
This course provides you with guided, hands-on experience in extending the functionality and integration of your Hansen Portfolio.
The knowledge you gain from this course will enable you to better integrate your Hansen Portfolio with upstream and downstream systems through APIs. You will also be able to migrate your existing customer portfolio to Hansen Portfolio using bulk import functionalities. You will gain a detailed understanding of the data model and reporting process within the Portfolio to enable you to maximise its use to best suit your company’s requirements.
This course is aimed at developers and system integrators, who have some prior experience with non-SQL databases, APIs, web services, and coding.
The following prerequisites are considered mandatory for this course:
- Hansen Portfolio End User course
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience of integrating using REST APIs is also beneficial.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and structure of the key Portfolio APIs and relevant endpoints.
- Use Portfolio REST APIs for integration with upstream and downstream systems.
- Use APIs to rollback the customer portfolio.
- Create and load custom queries.
- Use runtime events for asynchronous integration.
- Explain how to import and export data.
- Identify the key error codes and messages.
- Describe how you can change the log-back configuration for the application.
- Import / Export Tool
- Logback Configuration
- Runtime Event Framework
- REST APIs
- Portfolio APIs
- Snapshot APIs
- Authorization APIs
- State Model APIs
- Custom Queries
- Data Models
- Portfolio Items
- Technical Types
- State Model
This course is delivered as an instructor-led course or outline interactive course.
A Hansen Portfolio Learning Lab is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.