Hansen Catalog Installation and Administration Certification
This course provides you with a hands-on guided walkthrough of preparation, installation, configuration and maintenance of Hansen Catalog and Catalog Services.
You will gain confidence and practical experience in following best practices when installing, configuring, administering and upgrading the Hansen Catalog and Catalog Services.
This course is suitable for those with a strong IT background who are responsible for installing and implementing applications within the chosen server/cloud environment. A typical role which would benefit from this course would be a System Administrator.
The following prerequisites are mandatory for this course:
- Completion of the Hansen Catalog Overview
- Experience working with Windows/Cloud Servers and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of user security and maintenance
- Familiarity with IIS
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Outline the hardware and software requirements that must be in place and configured before the Catalog and Catalog Services installations are initiated.
- Upload appropriate certificates and set security permissions.
- Install and configure Hansen Catalog and Catalog Services.
- Ensure your identity provider is properly configured to work with Catalog and Catalog Services.
- Test the installation.
- Maintain the Catalog.
- Describe the upgrade process.
- Hardware and software pre-requisites
- Installation of Catalog and Catalog Services.
- Configuring using Catalog Management.
- Identity Provider Integration.
- Catalog Maintenance.
- Upgrading the Catalog.
On successful completion of your Catalog and Catalog Services installation, and full course attendance, you will gain Hansen Catalog Installation and Administration Certification.
This course is delivered as an instructor-led course or online interactive course.
A Hansen Catalog Installation training environment is required for each trainee for the duration of this training.